Yard Waste Removal
Whether it’s piles of leaves or weeds from the garden, yard waste removal can be a pain.
With everything else you have to take care of in your home, it’s easy to let your yard areas go neglected.
And there’s much more involved than mowing the grass every day so often if you want to make the most of your yard. It also requires cleaning and hauling waste and debris.
The growing number of laws banning yard waste from landfills have caused many local garbage collectors not to accept bags filled with leaves, grass clippings, and tree debris.
Keeping yard waste on your property can dampen your curb appeal.
Luckily, you have options when you’re ready to get rid of your green waste; call a local junk removal company to handle your yard waste.
Yard waste, also known as “green waste” or “biological waste,” is any vegetative or organic waste leftover from lawn and garden landscaping. This waste includes leaves, grass clippings, brushes, twigs, mulch, garden waste, tree trunks, holiday trees, and prunings from trees or shrubs.
How our services work
Our Junk Removal Process
- Schedule your Junk Removal service here or by calling 813-900-0860.
- Our friendly team will contact you within 15-30 minutes before your scheduled 2-hour appointment. When we arrive in the area, we’ll check the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We’ll do your request, being sure to only touch the items we’re taking away, and sweep up the area. We’ll then collect payment once the job is complete.
How Do I Dispose Of My Yard Waste?
Keeping your landscape well-manicured and looking pristine involves creating a ton of green waste. And after a day of hard work, piles of yard waste around your property can overshadow well-cut lawns and neatly pruned bushes.
Here are some options on how you can dispose of your yard waste:
- Check to see if your trash pickup service offers yard waste collection.
- Rent a dumpster for the day.
- Hire a junk removal company to do the heavy lifting for you.
- Recycle your yard waste at home.
- If legal, burn your green waste on your property.
Of course, every type of green waste is different and can be handled differently. Not sure what your best option is? Check out these helpful hints.
How To Get Rid Of Tree Branches?
A popular way to handle leftover tree branches is to run them through a wood chipper. Once the stems are broken down, they can spread the wood chips around gardens and plants as homemade, moisturizing mulch. In addition, some cities operate communal wood chippers to keep the community free of green waste. Find out if your city has a yard-waste donation program or your local waste collectors offer branch collection.
Where Do I Dump My Grass Clippings?
After you’re done mowing your lawn, there are several ways to clean up the grass clippings. One way is to rake the trimmings up, place them in biodegradable yard waste bags, and set them on your curb for pickup. Grass clippings can also be added to a compost heap or used as a moisture-providing mulch.
How To Recycle Yard Trimmings?
If you have yard trimmings piled up on your property, the most eco-friendly option is to recycle them.
Here are 5 ways you can recycle your yard trimmings:
- Use green waste in compost piles.
- Use trimmings as moisturizing mulch.
- Leave trimmed grass on your lawn to grass cycle the cut grass.
- Schedule a pickup from your local recycling companies.
- Hire a junk hauler to take your yard waste to a recycling facility.
Don’t let your trimmings go to waste – recycling is suitable for your curb appeal and the planet.
Can I Throw Branches, Leaves, Or Other Yard Waste In The Trash?
Local waste collection companies often accept and pick up yard waste such as leaves, flowers, old garden plants, weeds, pine needles, pine cones, twigs, vines, branches, and acorns. In these cases, waste companies will provide you with a bin and often limit how much waste they will take.
If your local dump accepts yard waste, you can also take your yard waste directly to the dump on your own. Load up your truck or car and drop it off during their hours of operation. Otherwise, you’ll need to arrange a way to get it there.
Let Us Handle Your Junk
Give us a call today and we'll be on our way to pick up your junk. Just point at it and it's gone.